Thursday 9 April 2009

Just a quick report on my flying visit to the Natural and Organic Products show at Olympia on Sunday:

Due to family commitments, I could only spend a few hours at the show and went round with a friend from ION. As nutritionists, we are always on the look out for new products to recommend to our clients. As a mother, I am always checking out products which I think my children will like. There were definitely several products which fitted both categories - and some which didn't!

Relatively big name companies such as Dove's Farm, Green & Black, Glebe Farm, Ecover and Dragonfly Tea make high quality products which are readily available and reliably tasty (according to the Strategic Nutrition Junior Tasting Panel, anyway). There were also some smaller organisations, some of whom were at the show to raise their profiles or look for distributors. Unfortunately, I am away from home at the moment, so don't have the leaflets which I picked up, so can't share the names of any of the products I liked with you - oops!

There were also lots of cosmetics companies, and supplement and homeopathy suppliers there - it is always worth checking them out, as the quality of manufacture makes a huge difference.

No comments: